Monday, July 11, 2011

Fatty Barbecue

My brother likes to cook.  Get him some meat, a grill, a deep fryer, or a smoker, and he can do amazing things.  This breakfast treat was something I had never seen or experienced before.  It's called Fatty Barbecue.



1st, he weaved bacon into a sort of mat.  Then he smashed sausage in a Ziplock bag to make this rectangle shape and placed it on top of the bacon mat.  Then some cream cheese, onions, peppers.  Roll it up.


Place it on the grill


I think he cooked these for about 1.5 hours


Then he sliced them up.  Wow. That was something to experience.  Fatty Barbecue is a fitting name.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! That looks delicious and so very fatty. Perhaps something you should only eat once a year?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever seen the blog- thisiswhyyourefat.com? I think they featured this item a few weeks ago.
    It's probably a good thing I missed that party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noelle, I had never seen that website, but some of those concoctions looked amazing. Some of them disgusting! It's probably best that I don't spend much time browsing that one.

    ReplyDelete