Friday, August 13, 2010

Butt Faces

Mesa Verde National Park

Milly and I took a road trip to attend my niece's wedding.  We listened to two entertaining youth books on CD.  The 1st one was titled Lily's Crossing and the 2nd one was A Corner of the Universe.  The 2nd was definitely for an older crowd, but it caught our attention right away.  At one point in the story, the reader was listing objects on a woman's dresser.  She described several photographs, and listed other items such as perfumes, and bud vases.  Milly looked at me very surprised and exclaimed, "butt faces?!?!?"  I defined "bud vases" for her and then we both laughed and laughed.

Bud Vases

1 comment:

  1. Ha, Ha! Our family has moments like that a lot..and they live on forever. I think I'm getting hard of hearing so I hear many words incorrectly quite often:)

    ReplyDelete